Introducing our Products & Services
When companies need to have a crystal-clear insight to their position in the market, they turn to Coalition.
Today the World's leading Investment Banks value Coalition as a reliable source of Analytics and market intelligence across Key Performance Indicators.
Colleague and Human capital
Coalition’s flagship competitive intelligence product ‘Coalition Financial’ sets the standard within the investment banking and financial services sector for performance measurement and tracking.
Our leading edge analytics provide clear actionable insight for Heads of Strategy, Heads of Business Development, CFOs and Senior Management in the investment banking and financial services sector. Our high quality Analytics equips and enables Coalition clients to understand in depth their competitive landscape and make informed strategic decisions accordingly.
Our ‘Coalition Financial’ product includes:
- Named, quarterly benchmarking for revenues, headcount and productivity
- Highlighted areas of out/underperformance
- Asset class analysis below public reported information
- Intelligence across all geographic regions and banking products
- Bespoke deep dive projects for granular understanding and insight
- Front-office revenue-generating headcount
- Intelligence available by role, location and seniority
- Market trends and strategic insight related to business structure, franchise, and client coverage
- Business structures including coverage models and reporting hierarchies
- Identification of executive management and business heads
- "Like for Like" benchmarks of market performance that reflect your own business model
- Clearly defined and highly granular asset class hierarchies and product definitions
Today’s competitive financial markets and constraint on capital require financial services firms to prioritise their clients and optimise their coverage.
Coalition analytics are a unique combination of proprietary databases and wallet models coupled with direct validation from market participants. They can help you size the market by regions, client types or products, check that your priority clients are the right ones, estimate client potential on a name by name basis or source key decision-makers within your client universe.
Coalition’s client analytics product delivers granular client intelligence through its three complementary services: Industry Revenue Pools, Client Wallets and Organisational Map.
Industry Revenue Pools
Coalition’s client analytics provide a deep understanding of the size, growth and potential of a specific market across:
- 7 client types (e.g. Asset & Wealth Managers, Hedge Fund managers, Corporates)
- 4 geographic regions (Americas, EMEA, Japan and Rest of Asia)
- Over 15 products across Equities and Fixed Income
Individual Client Wallets
Coalition’s unique proprietary models’ actionable analysis help you prioritise your current client list, identify new clients, measure revenue gaps and optimise coverage across product, client types or/and regions:
- Individual Wallets are estimated for more than 7,000 firms including hedge fund managers, asset managers, banks, insurance companies, large corporates and public sector entities
- Detailed wallets are estimated for the largest 1,000 client entities
Coalition’s organisational maps help you identify and profile key decision-makers including portfolio managers, traders and research analysts. By linking a client’s sales force to a Coalition client map, we are able to assess coverage gaps and identify any new opportunities for client engagement.
Building an effective and competitive workforce requires a deep understanding of your current human capital assets coupled with the ability to find suitable talent amongst peers.
Workforce planning, recruitment and compensation programs all benefit from clean and accurate data about your business and its competitors.
Key Product Features
- Developing taxonomies to describe the workforce
- Profiling staff to record experience and capabilities
- Managing processes to ensure data accuracy
- Implementing proprietary DNA technology to integrate and visualise information
- Providing user access for self-updating of data
Coalition’s Colleague and Human Capital product drives increased visibility of an enterprise’s organisational structure and human capital assets through its intelligent measurement and profiling of experience, capabilities and workforce models. This vital human capital data is pivotal for strategic decision-making and improved workforce planning.
The data can be used in the following ways:
- Internal mobility programs
- Retention of star performers via promotion of internal opportunities
- Formalised reference programme
- Skills transfer and business silo integration
- Savings on recruitment fees and on-boarding costs
- Organisational change including merger integration
- Right-sizing for business planning
- Succession planning
- Affirmative action and diversity reporting
Networks & Communities
- Professional networks to make connections and find value-added relationships
- Expert networks to problem solve
- Crowdsourcing of a wide range of experience
Risk & Compliance
- Trader surveillance
- Operational risk models
- Conflicts mapping
- Risk and Reward alignment
- Compensation benchmarking
- Benefits analysis
- Budgetary monitoring