Introducing our Products & Services
When companies need to have a crystal-clear insight to their position in the market, they turn to Coalition.
Today the World's leading Investment Banks value Coalition as a reliable source of market intelligence across Key Performance Indicators.
Coalition Surveys can support the most complex of financial markets surveys. We have leveraged our market expertise and leading edge technology and processes to develop this powerful analytical product. Our surveys, designed for Financial Services industry participants, maintain the highest level of data security whilst ensuring robust data interrogation and analysis.
The data quality of Coalition surveys is guaranteed by ensuring consistency through taxonomy matching across survey participants. This methodology ensures you can rely with confidence on the results and be reassured that they are relevant to your business.
At Coalition, we manage both perennial and 'one off' surveys. Both survey types have been developed to ensure rapid access to the main players in the marketplace in order to deliver timely and accurate data for key strategic decision-making.
Coalition’s survey methodology relies on several key features including :
- Deep information granularity
- True "like for like" comparison through our proprietary taxonomy matching technology
- Audited data security processes
Coalition has developed a multi-tiered analytics product, under its proprietary brand name ‘DNA’, to support all service lines.
Our DNA application uses complex relational technology to support Coalition’s unique data model and ensures delivery of enhanced user experience. It maps, describes and categorises information related to people, places, products and performance within the financial services community. Companies, professionals, products, events and the relationship between them can all be mapped.
Coalition’s technology is highly visual and intuitive enabling the user to navigate a complex suite of information using a visual map that highlights links to each piece of intelligence. We design reports that fit with your strategy or allow you to investigate the intelligence according to your specific needs.
User experience of our DNA product is further enhanced by providing our client users with the ability to choose the specific data elements they wish to review on the map.
Functionality & Features Summary
Key Functionality :
- Integration/Segregation – to manage Public/Private data
- Flexibility – to support each service line
- Reporting & Visualisation – to enhance the user experience
- Investigation – to support diverse data analysis
Key Features :
- Granular taxonomies that describe asset classes, institution types, job descriptions, relationships
- Tools to access all types of structured and unstructured data from most sources
- Tools to integrate and deliver data in real-time or batch using flexible approaches through data federation or extraction, transformation, and loading [ETL]
- Processes to improve data quality with the ability to profile, clean and match data during ETL
- Tools to map and transform different data models to a unique general taxonomy allowing for normalisation of disparate data
- Tools to track data provenance, measure value of a data source and determine data veracity